TERRE HAUTE — The following individuals were booked into the Vigo County Jail by area law enforcement on Tuesday and Wednesday, based on jail records. Charges are recommended by arresting officers but are not final until the Vigo County prosecutor reviews the case and files official charges.
• Shatoya M. Washington, 21, 1800 block of North 6 1/2 Street, Terre Haute, booked 10:25 a.m. Failure to appear.
• Dereck E. Worthington, 29, 400 block of East Sixth Street, Redmon, Ill., booked 2:29 p.m. Burglary.
• Michael Hinkle, 23, 2800 block of North Cherry Place, West Terre Haute, booked 3:19 p.m. Burglary.
• Billie S. Robinson, 30, 1100 block of South 12th Street, Terre Haute, booked 3:48 p.m. Receiving stolen property.
• Haleigh K. Euratte, 24, 200 block of Adams Boulevard, Terre Haute, booked 5:16 p.m. Burglary and criminal trespass.
• Anthony M. Campbell, 46, no address given, Terre Haute, booked 11:19 p.m. Invasion of privacy.
• Tobin C. Lindsey, 26, 2000 block of North Seventh Street, Terre Haute, booked 12:41 a.m. Operating while intoxicated and possession of marijuana.