TERRE HAUTE — The following individuals were booked into the Vigo County Jail by area law enforcement on Tuesday and Wednesday, based on jail records. Charges are recommended by arresting officers but are not final until the Vigo County prosecutor reviews the case and files official charges.
• Joshua W. Rowley, 24, 200 block of South Ninth Street, West Terre Haute, booked 1:15 p.m. Battery-domestic and intimidation.
• Paul J. Jerling, 32, 10 block of South 18th Street, Terre Haute, booked 1:39 p.m. Court order.
• Gerry N. Neidhamer, 21, 1400 block of Third Avenue, Terre Haute, booked 3:31 p.m. Invasion of privacy.
Richie A. Johnson, 26, 1400 block of Plum Street, Terre Haute, booked 3:50 p.m. Robbery.
• Marc A. Yates, 34, 900 block of South Ninth Street, Terre Haute, booked 9:06 p.m. Possession controlled substance, failure to appear (four counts) and failure to attend school.
• Raymond J. McDurmon, 34, 4100 block of South Eighth Street, Terre Haute, booked 9:35 p.m. Operating while intoxicated, possession of marijuana and driving while suspended.
• Everett L. Meeker, 59, 10 block of North 14th Street, Terre Haute, booked 10:58 p.m. Operating while intoxicated.
• Jack C. Price, 21, 2600 block of North 27th Street, Terre Haute, booked 12:11 a.m. Bond revocation and possession of marijuana.
• Christopher Swander, 40, 2500 block of South Eighth, Terre Haute, booked 3:06 a.m. Operating while intoxicated and possession controlled substance.
• Jerrod Milner, 35, 600 block of North Sharon Street, Terre Haute, booked 6:09 a.m. Possession of marijuana/hash, possession controlled substance and failure to appear.