TERRE HAUTE —
The following individuals were booked into the Vigo County Jail by area law
enforcement on Wednesday and Thursday, based on jail records. Charges are
recommended by arresting officers but are not final until the Vigo County
prosecutor reviews the case and files official charges.
• Jerry W. Cowden Jr., 48, 3700 block of North Sonnefield Road, Center
Point. Booked 10:11 a.m. Invasion of privacy.
• Sidney D. Bolden, 45, 400 block of South 16th Street, Terre Haute. Booked
11:04 a.m. Probation violation and failure to appear.
• Clark A. Minor, 51, 10 block of Pines Drive, Spencer. Booked 1:53 p.m.
Failure to appear (two counts).
• Ricky L. Cantrell, 25, 2400 block of East Quinn Avenue, Terre Haute.
Booked 2:55 p.m. Court order (two counts).
• Daniel Wilson, 18, 1700 block of West Taylor Avenue, West Terre Haute.
Booked 3:24 p.m. Possession marijuana/hash and possession of paraphernalia.
• Eric L. Ely, 33, 10 block of South Antelope Street, Terre Haute. Booked
4:17 p.m. Failure to appear.
• Cynthia L. Phelps, 39, 2200 block of East Haythorne Avenue, Terre Haute.
Booked 4:49 p.m. Failure to appear.
• Umba K. Maloba, 35, 2400 block of Sycamore Street, Terre Haute. Booked
6:20 p.m. False reporting/informing.
• Rico N. Morst, 21, 1200 block of Munsee Circle, Indianapolis. Booked 6:33
p.m. Probation violation and resisting law enforcement (two counts).
• Donald Walters, 51, 200 block of West Heap Street, Farmersburg. Booked
6:51 p.m. Failure to appear (three counts).
• Jennifer A. Thomas, 22, 2100 block of Eighth Avenue, Terre Haute. Booked
9:18 p.m. Probation violation.
• Allen H. Richardson, 25, 1100 block of College Avenue, Terre Haute. Booked
12:02 a.m. Failure to appear (two counts).
• Derice S. Hammond Jr., 18, 2200 block of Leaf Drive, Indianapolis. Booked
12:15 a.m. Robbery.
• Evan Schatz, 29, 4300 block of South 5 1/2 Street, Terre Haute. Booked
2:54 a.m. Failure to appear.
• Gage M. Wilson, 21, 200 block of South Summit Street, Rossville, Ill.
Booked 3:16 a.m. Operating while intoxicated and motor vehicle theft.
• Derick J. Anderson, 26, 300 block of North 14th Street, Terre Haute.
Booked 4:23 a.m. Intimidation, invasion of privacy, theft and criminal
Under the law, criminal charges are merely accusations, and the defendant is
presumed innocent unless and until proven guilty.