TERRE HAUTE —
The following individuals were booked into the Vigo County Jail by area law enforcement on Tuesday and Wednesday, based on jail records. Charges are recommended by arresting officers but are not final until the Vigo County prosecutor reviews the case and files official charges.
• Cody J. Mumbower, 23, 500 block of South Sixth Street, Terre Haute. Booked 12:59 p.m. Failure to appear.
• Ramona S. Mahalek, 48, 800 block of North Fruitridge Avenue, Terre Haute. Booked 1:37 p.m. Habitual traffic violator.
• Mason W. Meunier-Short, 19, 2000 block of West Indiana 340, Brazil. Booked 2:14 p.m. Criminal conversion.
• Clarence H. Fagg, 40, 800 block of West Paris Avenue, Terre Haute. Booked 2:51 p.m. Nonsupport of a child.
• Jennifer Deluca, 27, 100 block of East Park Place, Jeffersonville. Booked 3:31 p.m. Failure to appear.
• Kenneth F. Baldwin, 46, 1300 block of Fifth Avenue, Terre Haute. Booked 4:39 p.m. Probation violation.
• Dillon D. Bell, 18, 1500 block of South 10th Street, Terre Haute. Booked 5:08 p.m. Criminal conversion.
• William G. Reinoehl, 24, 800 block of North Eighth Street, Terre Haute. Booked 6:09 p.m. Criminal conversion.
• Keith Christy, 20, 700 block of West Ash Street, Robinson, Ill. Booked 6:10 p.m. Criminal conversion.
• Mark A. Wilson, 26, 500 block of South Sixth Street, West Terre Haute. Booked 6:37 p.m. Failure to appear.
• Robert Wright, 27, 500 block of Waterman Avenue, Live Oak, Fla. Booked 7:59 p.m. Sexual misconduct with a minor.
• Gregory Hohenstein, 19, 1400 block of First Avenue, Terre Haute. Booked 9:02 p.m. False reporting/informing and failure to appear.
• Kevin J. Farris, 21, 200 block of Garfield Street, Vermilion, Ill. Booked 9:40 p.m. Strangulation, battery-domestic, public intoxication and disorderly conduct.
• Alisha A. Young, 19, 500 block of East Union Drive, West Terre Haute. Booked 9:48 p.m. Minor consuming and operating while intoxicated.
• Kesha D. Blake-Jaen, 20, 200 block of Farrington Street, Terre Haute. Booked 11:18 p.m. Battery-domestic.
• David A. Dispennett, 27, 500 block of South Hovey Place, West Terre Haute. Booked 1:01 a.m. Intimidation, criminal mischief, resisting law enforcement, disorderly conduct and public intoxication.
• Brian S. Boyd, 47, 4200 block of East Hall Avenue, Terre Haute. Booked 6:45 a.m. Failure to appear.
Under the law, criminal charges are merely accusations, and the defendant is presumed innocent unless and until proven guilty.