The following individuals were booked into the Vigo County Jail by area law enforcement on Thursday and Friday, based on jail records. Charges are recommended by arresting officers but are not final until the Vigo County prosecutor reviews the case and files official charges.
• Debra Sue McCarty, 44, 1500 block of Third Avenue, Terre Haute, booked 10:59 a.m. Bond revocation.
• Justin C. Dooley, 26, 2000 block of North Seventh Street, Terre Haute, booked 1:52 p.m. Invasion of privacy.
• Aislyn Reick, 25, 200 block of Highland Court, Terre Haute, booked 2:49 p.m. Receiving stolen property.
• Brittany A. Bostic, 23, 2200 block of College Avenue, Terre Haute, booked 4:10 p.m. Criminal conversion.
• Odell L. Lucas, 35, Merrillville, booked 4:35 p.m. Court order.
• Joanna Bagley, 54, 4000 block of Riley Road, Terre Haute, booked 5:39 p.m. Possession of marijuana, maintaining a common nuisance.
• David W. Eisenbrandt, 31, 200 block of South Ninth Street, Terre Haute, booked 6:33 p.m. Leaving the scene of property damage accident.
• Todd L. Prilaman, 40, 1400 block of Wabash Avenue, Terre Haute, booked 7:40 p.m. Failure to appear in court.
• Carl E. Jackson, 42, 1200 block of Dawn Drive, Terre Haute, booked 8:04 p.m. Criminal conversion.
• Tina E. Schalburg, 58, Sullivan, booked 8:16 p.m. Public intoxication.
• Willie Lee Nesbit Jr., 31, 3100 block of North 27th Street, Terre Haute, booked 10:18 p.m. Habitual traffic violator.
• Danny Lee Burns, 30, 1300 block of Buckeye Street, Terre Haute, booked 1:15 a.m. Domestic battery, strangulation.
• Amanda R. Noren, 30, 5700 block of East Harlan Drive, Terre Haute, booked 2:28 a.m. Failure to appear.
• Aaliyah Ward, 24, 1600 block of Spruce, Terre Haute, booked 3:06 a.m. Possession of controlled substance.
• Robert L. Dixon, 49, 1600 block of Spruce, Terre Haute, booked 3:13 a.m. Dealing cocaine.
• Myron Rose, 31, 2700 block of Cruft Street, Terre Haute, booked 3:31 a.m. Failure to appear in court.
Under the law, criminal charges are merely accusations, and the defendant is presumed innocent unless and until proven guilty.