MARSHALL, Ill. —
Gaslight Art Colony of Marshall, Ill., has announced the winners of its Children’s Art Show.
Sponsors for the monetary prizes include Old National Bank, First Bank, First Financial Bank, Kirchner Building Center and Lincoln Trail Ford. The judge, David Stevenson, is an artist and teacher from Paris, Ill.
The Best of Show award was presented to Kristien Evans for “Kitchen Drawer House.”
The Mayor’s Choice award was presented to Jacob Davidson for “Rustic Reflection.”
The People’s Choice award, voted by those attending the show’s artists’ reception, was presented to Shawn Durham for “Mr. Nobody.”
Additional awards were given to:
- Kindergarten to second grade: Owen Burress, Kaleb Flinn and Kyden Boyer
- Grades 3 and 4: Sally DeBaun, Anna Daliy and Andrew Miller
- Grades 5 and 6: Shawn Durham, Makara Manhart and Mason Oldham
- Grades 7 and 8: Erica Buntain, Catrina Oberfeldt and Ben Macke
- Grades 9 to 12: Abi Snyder, Jonathon Melcho and Beth Koehler
The artwork entered in the show can be viewed during regular gallery hours through Saturday at 516 Archer Ave. in Marshall, Ill.
For more information, contact the gallery through the website www.gaslightartcolony.
com, on Facebook: Gaslight Art Colony, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 217-808-2115.