• DQ Miracle Treat Day, $1 of every purchased Blizzard Treat will be donated to Children’s Miracle Network hospitals, at all local Dairy Queen locations.
• Disabled American Veterans van transport to Indianapolis VA Hospital, leaves 6 a.m., from parking lot of Denny’s Restaurant, Third and Poplar streets; to reserve a seat, call Veteran’s Assistance Center, Vigo County Annex, (812) 462-3261.
• Free blood pressure, blood glucose screenings, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m., Minority Health Coalition Inc., 1101 S. 13th St., (812) 234-8713.
• HOPE registration, free spay and neuter program for Terre Haute residents, must bring picture ID, proof of current residency, and proof of government assistance, noon to 2 p.m., Salvation Army, 234 S. Eighth St.; call ahead for eligibility, visit www.vigoanimals.org or call (812) 232-7729.
• Indiana Blood Center blood drive, 12:45 to 2:45 p.m., parking lot, Vigo County Public Library, Seventh and Poplar streets; special incentives offered for all donors.
Clark County, Ill.
• Celebrate Women event featuring speaker Rhonda Whitaker, 5:30 p.m., fellowship hall of Marshall First United Methodist Church, (217) 826-8041.
Crawford County, Ill.
• Crawford County 4-H Fair featuring state fair delegate meeting and live auction, fairgrounds, Oblong, (217) 581-2113.
• Dream Big — Read program, sleepover for grades K-5, 8 p.m., Clinton Public Library, 313 S. Fourth St., (765) 832-8349.