• Disabled American Veterans van transport to Indianapolis VA Hospital, leaves 6 a.m., from parking lot of Denny’s Restaurant, Third and Poplar streets; to reserve a seat, call Veteran’s Assistance Center, Vigo County Annex, 812-462-3261.
• Blood drive, 9 a.m. to 2 p.m., sponsored by Indiana Blood Center, Terre Haute North Vigo High School, 800-632-4722.
• Free blood pressure, blood glucose screenings, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m., Minority Health Coalition Inc., 1101 S. 13th St., 812-234-8713.
• HOPE registration, free spay and neuter program for Terre Haute residents, must bring picture ID, proof of current residency, and proof of government assistance, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m., Salvation Army, 234 S. Eighth St.; call ahead for eligibility 812-232-7729 or visit www.vigoanimals.org.
• Wabash Valley Regional Board of Trustees of Ivy Tech Community College meeting, noon, Room C118, Ivy Tech, 8000 S. Education Drive.
• Schick Lecture Series, 3:30 p.m., Indiana State University, Root Hall, A-264, reception to follow in A-269-270.
• Free tutoring program for first through 12th grade, 4:30 to 6 p.m., Charles T. Hyte Community Center, 618 Wabash Ave., 812-234-0724 or 812-223-1330.
• “A Winter Night of Prayer,” 7 to 10 p.m., Blessed Sacrament Chapel and Providence Hall, St. Mary-of-the-Woods.
Clark County, Ill.
• Geneology workshop, learn the basics of Ancestry.com from Edie Breneman and Jamie Poorman, 6:30 p.m., Dale McConchie meeting room, Marshall Public Library, 612 Archer Ave., Marshall, Ill., 217-826-2535 or www.marshallillibrary.com.
• Center Point Town Council meeting, advance meeting 6:45 p.m., regular meeting 7, town hall.
• Blood drive, noon to 4 p.m., sponsored by Indiana Blood Center, Parke County REMC, 800-632-4722.
• Spill the Beans with a Tax Preparer lunch, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., Victory Baptist Church, 133 S. Washington St., Clinton, featuring Andrew Stadler of Stadler and Company Tax Service, Terry Daniels of Hoosier Heartland Financial Services, Becky Compton and Nancy Harp of Roselawn Funeral Home and Marjorie Hopkins, author of “Dying to Meet Him”; presented by Senior Education Ministries Inc., meal provided by Roselawn Memorial Park and Funeral Home. Call 812-232-3245 for reservations.