• Walgreens Way to Health Tour, health screenings, 11 a.m. to 5 p.m., Walgreens, 1300 Wabash Ave.
• Farmer’s Market featuring local produce including fruits and vegetables, 4 to 8 p.m., Union Hospital parking lot, Eighth Avenue and Lafayette.
• St. Ann’s Clinic, closed today, 1436 Locust St. No appointment necessary. Accepting unexpired medications; call (812) 232-7447.
• Torner Community Center, pottery, 6 p.m., Deming Park, (812) 232-0147.
• Community Bible study presented by Celestial Christian Church, praise and worship and prayer, 6:30 p.m. with Bible study at 7, 1219 S. 12th St.; visit celestialchristianchurch.org or call (812) 917-4410.
• Euchre, 7:30 p.m., Riley American Legion Post 328, Riley.
• Civil Air Patrol senior flying squadron meets, 7:30 to 9:30 p.m., Air National Guard, Hulman Field; call Reggie Paul, (812) 877-4433.
• The Landing at Fort Harrison’s 3rd Annual Light Up the Wabash, starting at 5:30 p.m.; $3 per person, children 3 and under, free; fireworks approx 10 a.m. (812) 460-4000 or www.thelandingatfortharrison.com.
Clark County, Ill.
• Chocolate sale, featuring South Bend company and Chef Ivo’s salsa, marinades, jellies and more, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., Parish Community Hospital, 721 E. Court St., (217) 465-2606, ext. 296.
• Rotary Club 4th of July Celebration, featuring carnival rides $20 bracelets, Moore Dance Studio and Toni’s Tumbling and Dance Studio, events begin 5:30 p.m., Forest Park, Brazil.
• Center Point Town Council meets, 6 p.m., town hall.
Crawford County, Ill.
• Basic crochet class, $30, must bring a size H or I crochet hook and pastel or bright solid colored Red Heart Yarn, 6 to 8 p.m., Williams Hall 114, Lincoln Trail College, visit www.iecc.edu/ltc or call (618) 544-8657, ext. 1130.
• Knitting and crocheting, all ages, bring own supplies, 1:30 to 2:30 p.m., Rockville Public Library, 106 N. Market St., Rockville, (765) 569-5544.
• Dream Big-READ program for grades K through 5, featuring sidewalk art, movie, crafts and more, 11 a.m., Clinton Public Library, 313 S. Fourth St., Clinton, (765) 832-8349.
• Between the Covers, adult summer reading program, featuring games, prizes, refreshments and special guests, 2 p.m., Clinton Public Library, 313 S. Fourth St., Clinton, (765) 832-8349.
• Vermillion County Board of Commissioners meet, 6:30 p.m., courthouse, Newport.
• Sportland Park, South 9th St., Clinton, 7 p.m., Coon Holler Kids perform; movie night in the park, dusk, Smurfs; concession stand open.